Kickingbird has hosted many USTA district, sectional, national and professional tournaments. In addition, we have various adult and junior socials such as Bashers and Match Days.
2019 Kickingbird USTA Tournament Schedule
- March 29-31 Champs
- July 26-28 District Championship
- August 23-25 Challenger
- September 13-15 Champs
- October 18-20 Challenger
How to play USTA tournaments?
- Consult your private coach on what level you should play. If you are currently not training with a private coach, reach out to our staff at 405.348.3120 to set up a time to get evaluated. Also, click here to help guide you on what circuit would be good for your current level. <provide a link>
- Become a USTA member. Click here to become a member.
- Click here to search for tournaments. Make sure you indicate Missouri Valley-Oklahoma.
- Register for the tournament of your choice.. Make sure you meet the deadline!. USTA does not allow late entries.
- Typically, one-two days after the deadline, the draws/day/times will be posted. Refer back to the tournament page and locate the Draws tab. Look for your age group.